Join a 9-hour guided tour to Ireland's magical Kingdom of Kerry from Cork. Marvel at unrivaled views of rugged coastline and stop at a range of scenic viewpoints. Visit a traditional Kerry Bog Village, and explore the beautiful town of Killarney.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet at St Patrick’s Quay, opposite the new footbridge (Mary Elmes Bridge).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
- Food and drinks are not included in the price