Join a guided trip from Khao Lak to spend quality time with elephants at a family-run eco-park. Enjoy convenient hotel transfers, a hillside jungle with a river and waterfall, and a Thai meal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in Khao Lak. Please wait for the driver in your hotel lobby.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Riding the animals
Know before you go
- This activity promotes sustainable tourism and strictly does not offer elephant rides
- A photography service is available at no extra charge. The photographers will take pictures throughout the day and upload them to Dropbox. The link will later be posted on a Facebook page
- In case of rain, wellie boots will be provided. It can get very muddy, so please bring a pair of socks
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting wet or muddy