Bathe, scrub, feed, and play with elephants in the water on a tour to visit these gentle giants. Marvel at the Sai Rung Waterfall in the tropical forest and into a turquoise lagoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- The elephants are well treated and healthy
- Domestic elephants have been with humans (especially in South East Asia) for centuries, they have been used for transportation, working, and entertainment
- Domestic elephants are born in-house, and are almost impossible to release into the wild for many reasons: They are unable to find (enough) food due to been fed for many generations and a loss of habitat, deforestation, communities, plantations etc., or they are unable to connect to herds in the wild. By involving activities with animals in tourism, the industry is supporting the animals and the owners in a good manner
- Elephant bathing and feeding is to support the natural behavior of elephants as they do so in the wild, therefore it is not considered a cruelty. The local partner can guarantee their guests a friendly and healthy relationship between the mahouts and their elephants, as they've known them for a long time