Enjoy an amazing trip to the Konopiště Castle combined with a visit to Pivovar Velké Popovice brewery, home to one of the most famous Czech beers, Kozel, established 1874. Enjoy lunch in the brewery restaurant and a tasting of their local beer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- German, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
At Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, 120 00, Prague 2, Czech Republic. Located 5 minutes’ walking distance from the metro station Náměstí Míru (Line A), or you can take the tram 6,10,13,16 or 22. The guide will be holding a map with company logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 people and can accommodate a maximum of 8 people per booking
- You must have moderate to good mobility to join this tour
- The local partner does not take responsibility if you are not able participate in parts of or the entire tour
- Vegetarians or those with lactose intolerances can be accommodated. However, there are no vegan options at present
- Itinerary is liable to change slightly to reflect the season, local partner’s opening hours, and availability, however, the duration of each tour will always be kept the same