Become a PADI-certified open water diver with this three-day course in Kota Kinabalu. Learn from experienced instructors at a local marine park. Get lunch on diving days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Malay, English
Select participants and date
Please meet at 8:45 am under the archway at Jesselton Point Jetty in central Kota Kinabalu.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please provide your full details including height (in meters), weight (in kilograms) and shoe sizes (European shoe size)
- This is a 3-day course with a half-day that can be completed in the classroom or as a self-study module
- Please be fit and healthy and able to swim in water too deep to stand up in
- Please arrive each morning with your swimwear below your clothes