Spend quality time feeding and bathing rescued elephants at an ethically-run sanctuary during a half-day package. Gain insight into the history and behavior of elephants and create lifelong memories of your time with these beautiful creatures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your accommodation in Krabi Town or Krabi Airport. Please wait in your hotel lobby.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Please note that you will need your passport number to fill in the accident insurance form at the sanctuary
- The pickup time confirmation will be sent by the local partner in a separate email after booking
- Morning pickup schedule: 8:00-8:10 AM for Krabi Airport, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Ao Tha Lane; 8:20-8:30 AM for Ao Nang; 8:30-8:40 AM for Noparat Thara; and 8:40-8:50 AM for Klong Muang and Tubkaak
- Afternoon pickup schedule: 13:00-13:10 PM for Krabi Airport, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Ao Thalane; 13:20-13:30 PM for Ao Nang; 13:30-13:40 PM for Nopparat Thara; 13:40-13:50 PM for Klong Muang and Tubkaak