Dip into the crystal waters of Krabi's Emerald Pool, visit the Buddhist Tiger Cave Temple, hike uphill for stunning views, and explore a hot stream waterfall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel lobby in Ao Nang between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the floating pier in East Railay.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Bring a towel and change of clothing if you wish to swim in the Emerald Pool
- The program may vary according to weather conditions
- Pickup time for Tubkaek, Klong Muang Area between 8:00 AM and 8:15 AM
- Pickup time for Aonang Area between 8:30 AM and 8:45 AM