Visit the former concentration and extermination camps of Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II-Birkenau. Learn about their tragic history with a live guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Croatian, Greek, Hebrew, Dutch, Swedish, Ukrainian, Hungarian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your accomodation in Krakow
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Maximum luggage/bag/purse/backpack size is 30x20x10cm
- If your child is less than 150cm tall, please inform the supplier so that a child seat can be arranged
- It is possible to purchase an information booklet (optional)
- From March 2020 new guidelines at Auschwitz-Birkenau mean booking well in advance is the only way to ensure you are able to visit. It is generally possible to change your ticket date and time after purchase if necessary. Be sure to contact the local partner with any questions you may have about your booking time and date.