Visit Poland's spiritual heart on a tour to the town of Częstochowa. Follow in the footsteps of millions of pilgrims as you gaze upon the "Black Madonna" at the Jasna Góra Monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait for your driver at the reception (hotel) or in front of the main entrance (apartment)
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Round-trip transportation is available from most centrally-located Krakow hotels.
- If you are interested in complementary hotel pickup, please make sure to contact the local partner no later than 24 hours prior to your tour
- If you do not require hotel pickup, or your hotel cannot be serviced, you must make your own way to the main tour departure point (the bus park at 7 Powisle Street, across from the Sheraton Grand Hotel)