Learn the sobering history of Auschwitz on a guided day trip from Krakow. Visit the Auschwitz memorial, the Museum, and Birkenau camp with a guide to pay tribute to the victims and hear their stories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your driver will have an "excursions.city" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The time of departure from Krakow may change due to restrictions imposed by the museum. We will inform you immediately.
- Remember to bring your identity document or passport (without it, you will not be able to enter the museum). All customers are obliged to take their ID document with them on the day of the tour (if there is no such document, the staff of the facility have the right to refuse entry to the museum). The name and surname on the reservation must be identical as in ID document. The Organizer does not take any responsibility if any of our customers will be refused to enter Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau due to lack of documents.
- The excursion is conducted by a licensed museum guide. There is only a driver escort on the way.