Discover one of the oldest salt mines in the world, the Wieliczka Salt Mine. A UNESCO world heritage site, this mine has a labyrinth of corridors, caves and chambers waiting for you to explore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Warm clothes are recommended (it is usually about 14 degrees Celsius in the mine)
- This tour is public, which means that you will be picked up by minivan
- If there are less people, a personal car will be organized instead of minivan. The driver will have a copy of your voucher.