Visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine on a day trip from Krakow and immerse yourself in over 700 years of history and architecture. Explore the St. Kinga’s Chapel, underground corridors, etc with a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Polish, German, English, Italian, French
- Pickup optional
- The driver will pick you up at the hotel you chose during your booking. Transportation will be by a private and comfortable vehicle and will take approx. 30-40 minutes, depending on where your hotel is located. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
In front of Maltański Hotel, Kiss and Ride Bus StopOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- There are about 800 steps on the route, including 320 steps at the start (Way down)
- Please put on comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the conditions on the route
- The temperature underground is about 17-18ºC