Spend an authentic day in Krakow on a well-planned route through the city in a heated golf vehicle. Discover the most important monuments surrounding the Old Town, Kazimierz Jewish Quarter, Ghetto from the Second World War and Schindler's Factory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is a car park. Wait in front of the "Glonojad" restaurant and look out for the unique golf cart that the tour operates inOpen in Google Maps ⟶