Take a challenging ride through Poland’s network of biking trails on a top-quality mountain bike. Learn about Krakow’s history and geography from your guide and cover more than 30 kilometers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Finnish, Polish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Marvel at the beautiful panoramas of Krakow from three different mounds
- Learn about the history of Podgorze district and see Plaszow concentration camp grounds
- Bike the trails in Podgorze and Las Wolski
- Top-quality Radon, Cube or Kross hard tail mountain bikes with RockShox Recon or Judy Forks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Accident insurance
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People under 4 ft 6 in (140 cm)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is Jana Dlugosza 24, Krakow. To find it on your device, copy and paste these coordinates (50.043365, 19.941283) in your device's map app. The meeting point is just in front of the empty shop in a new apartment block opposite of a big old park. Your guide will be holding Get Your Guide sign. You can reach the meeting point by: - walking from Kazimierz or Podgorze - tram from anywhere in the city (Tram stop Smolki is the closest one 300 meters away and serviced currently by lines 11, 18, 19, 22, 52 and 78)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The ride is 30 kilometers long and covers a height difference of more than 500 meters. You will need to have some earlier road biking experience to feel comfortable on this ride.
- Please ensure your traveler's insurance covers mountain biking.