Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps with a guide to learn the tragic history of the camp. Continue on with a tour of the fascinating Wieliczka Salt Mine before returning to Krakow by bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 - 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please wait at your chosen meeting point where the guide will collect you.
Select participants and date
Please wait at your meeting point where the guide will collect you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Oversize luggage
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The pickup time may change (the possible start of the tour is between 5:30 AM and 9:00 AM), so please consider this in your plans. You choose a preferred time which is not guaranteed. The exact start time will be communicated the day before the tour via email from the activity provider
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Your pickup time may vary depending on your location and you will be informed by phone or email to your hotel reception in the event of any changes
- Please note that you are not permitted to enter the museum with large bags or backpacks (the maximum size permitted is 20 x 30 centimeters)