Get easy access to 39 museums with a 1-, 2-, or 3-day Krakow City Card, and discover the city at your own pace. Choose between the City Card with or without public transportation included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You may collect your KrakowCard by presenting a voucher at the following points: Discover Cracow Office: Piłsudskiego 7 (Happy Pack Office) InfoKrakow, KRK Balice Airport InfoKraków ul. św. Jana 2 InfoKraków Sukiennice - Rynek Główny 1/3 InfoKraków ul. Szpitalna 25 InfoKraków ul. Józefa 7 InfoKraków Powiśle 11 InfoKraków Os. Zgody 7 Krakville Tours - Sienna 17 Legendary Krakow - Floriańska 16 Legendary Krakow - Sławkowska 25Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
Know before you go
- The City Card entitles holders to free travel on city buses and trams, and free entry to 39 museums in Krakow. The card is valid on city buses and trams day and night (unless the option without transport is selected)
- The validity of the card is not counted in hours but in days, which means that the card is valid until the end of the day, not the hour it was activated.
- Children up to 3 years old receive free admission to all museums and public transportation
- The last admission to exhibitions is usually 90 minutes before close
- Some of the museums are closed on Mondays
- You will need to collect the Museum City Pass from one of several locations in Krakow
- Opening hours might differ from those presented on the product page due to various circumstances
- Please check the exact opening hours on the official website of the activity provider