See Krakow from the perspective of Oskar Schindler, and the filmmaker Steven Spielberg who told its story. See historic sights and visit the grounds of the former concentration camp in Płaszów.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point: at the entrance of Radisson Blu Hotel. Guide with "excursions.city" signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing