Częstochowa is Poland's spiritual capital and every year millions of pilgrims flock to its monastery to visit the shrine to the Black Madonna, a painting rumored to have miraculous powers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Accommodation in Kraków only.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Please inform if your child is less than 150cm tall, there will be a child-seat prepared.