Learn the history of the former Jewish Ghetto in Krakow on a walking tour with a guide. Visit the memorial in Ghetto Heroes Square. Find out more about the Holocaust and the Nazi occupation of Poland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the main entrance to Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory. Your guide will be holding an "excursions.city" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶