Discover Krakow's key sites and history from the water on a short cruise. Take a guided walking tour of the Podgórze district and visit the site of the former Krakow-Płaszow concentration camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet near the corner of the street. Your host will be holding a Cracow Boat sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 4 years old are free and must sit on an adult's lap during the river cruise