Take a one-way cruise on the Vistula River aboard a modern boat to admire the panorama of Krakow and reach the Podgórze district. Walk the streets of the former Jewish ghetto with a guide to learn about the history of this place and its inhabitants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Look for the person with a "Cracow Boat" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Note that part of the tour is walking and operated by a live guide. The rest of the tour includes an audio guide.
- Please note that this is a group tour that starts at the specified time, so please be on time at the meeting point.
- Children 0-4 years old using the free ticket must sit on an adult's lap.