Visit Wawel Hill, Krakow's number one tourist attraction. Join a guided tour to discover the site from where Polish royalty reigned over Poland. See the most important places on Wawel Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Russian, English, Polish, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Kanonicza 9 Street, in front of the Pontifical University of John Paul II. At the St. Mary Magdalene Square to begin the tourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- Please ensure you are on time, being late may prevent you from joining the tour
- Given the religious character of the Wawel site, please dress appropriately: cover your shoulders and knees. Those not suitably dressed might not be admitted within.