Choose one of the most frequently booked and best reviewed tours from Krakow. Wander the streets of charming Zakopane, discover its thermal baths, and try the local cheese and vodka.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your accommodation in Krakow to begin your tour
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- The guided tour is provided in English, but if you choose another available language, (Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Norwegian) our guide will provide you with unique booklets of tour instructions along with all the details. You can be sure that no essential information will be missed. See you on board!
- It's worth remembering that in the mountains, the temperature might be slightly cooler than in Krakow. Therefore, it's recommended to have comfortable and appropriate clothing, especially comfortable footwear – preferably sport shoes.
- During your stay in Zakopane, you'll come across many charming souvenir stalls. Some of them might only accept cash payments, so it's a good idea to have a small amount of cash on hand to avoid surprises.
- The time given in your reservation is approximate. Our driver will contact you one day before the tour around 8PM to confirm the exact pick up time which you can expect at 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM.