Explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine, a UNESCO-listed site, on a half-day tour. See the underground lakes, caves and chapels with a professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Exact pick-up time will be provided by email by the local supplier within 24 hours after your booking. Make sure to check your inbox and/or junk/spam box for the exact pick-up time from your hotel. Your pick-up time may be different than the one indicated on your GetYourGuide voucher.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for anyone with claustrophobia
- The sightseeing route for wheelchair users is different than the main tourist route through the mine
- This guided tour has a maximum size of 40 guests in Wieliczka Salt Mine