Visit one of the largest underground mining museums in the world, where white gold, as salt was called, was extracted from the ground. Skip the lines at Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the most fascinating and popular of all Polish monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2.5 - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Italian, Russian
- Optional audio guide
- Pickup optional
- The driver will pick you up from the requested accommodation address.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- The temperature in the mine is constant (about 14 Celsius), so warm clothing is recommended, even in the summer
- There are 800 steps on the way, including 380 right at the beginning
- Please note that this tour does not include routes accessible for wheelchairs