The Wieliczka Salt Mines is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is a virtual underground city, with magnificent chambers chiselled out in rock salt, amazing underground saline lakes, majestic timber constructions and unique statues sculpted in salt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Krakow. Time of the pick up depends on the hotel location.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Some parts of the route are adapted for wheelchairs, earlier bookings in this case are recommended