Watch hundreds of thousands of fireflies in their natural habitat on the Selangor River, feed Silver Leaf Monkeys, and visit the 400-million-year-old limestone Batu Caves to see the tallest statue of Lord Murugan in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up in Kuala Lumpur only. For hotels outside Kuala Lumpur, such as Putrajaya, Petaling Jaya, or Shah Alam, an additional charge of RM 80 will apply. Please wait at the hotel's main entrance a few minutes before pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please bring insect repellent
- Tourists are advised not to pat or touch the Silver Leaf Monkey at Malawati Hills. But if a monkey jumps on your shoulder, just relax
- Female visitors must wear long trousers or a skirt below the knee