Experience the most refreshing attraction in Malaysia as you spend the day taking in the sites of the tea plantations, farms and waterfalls of the area, whilst sampling fresh local produce.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up is available from your hotel or private residence within the Kuala Lumpur area only. For pickup outside Kuala Lumpur for areas such as Damansara and Putrajaya, an additional charge of RM100 will be incurred. Meeting Point: Hotel main entrance
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Motion sickness prevention
Know before you go
- The Sungei Palas BOH Tea Centre is closed every Monday
- The tour begins earlier during weekends, school holidays, and public holidays to help minimize the risk of being affected by traffic congestion
- It is recommended to take anti-nausea medication before the tour because the final 60 kilometers of the road to Cameron Highlands is winding