See the past, present, and future sites of Kuala Lumpur on a private 3.5-hour city sightseeing tour. Learn the history of the city from its humble beginnings as a tin mining town, to its forward-thinking architecture of the 21st century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Kuala Lumpur city center within a 10 kilometer radius from the Twin Towers.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Confirmation of your booking will be sent by email after you make your online payment, you may save it in your phone for your reference
- Complimentary Pick-up and Drop off is available for all accommodations located in Kuala Lumpur City Center Hotels and Residence only.
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 5 minutes before the tour starts. The driver will be meet you at the lobby. Please call the tour operator if you cannot locate your driver
- Kindly provide your contact number with your country code when keying in contact details as you will be contacted through Whatsapp to provide information
- This is a driver-guided tour