Take a walk through history at the Ephesus archaeological site. Located in western Turkey, in an area known as Asia Minor, the ancient city features the spectacular Anatolian Isa Bey Mosque, the house of the Virgin Mary, the Temple of Artemis, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. This tour is scheduled for hotels around Kusadasi and Selcuk. Not suitable for cruise guests.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Professional cameras
Know before you go
- Participants must be able to walk approximately 1.5 miles over uneven and cobblestoned surfaces, and up and down inclines and 10-30 steps. Comfortable shoes, a hat, and plenty of sunscreen are recommended, as shade is limited. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
- The order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion.