Travel back in time and visit the ruins of Ephesus on a full-day private tour from Izmir or Kusadasi. Enjoy skip-the-line tickets and a delicious lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- If you're staying at a hotel, your guide will meet you in the lobby.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that the attractions at Ephesus open at 08:00
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 hours walking. Wear comfortable shoes, a hat, and sun cream, and bring an umbrella (for sun or rain depending on the season)
- Bring your camera, but please note that tripods are not allowed at Ephesus
- There is no obligation to cover your head or shoulders in Ephesus. You may wear shorts and T-shirts in summer. For the House of the Virgin Mary a pashmina will be adequate cover
- Discounts are available for children under 8 years old. Please bring their passports or ID card to show upon entering the museum and attractions. If you don’t have ID, they may be charged full adult price.