Discover a unique medieval town, inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, admire the dark beauty of Europe's most famous ossuary, and explore the magnificent cathedrals of the early and late Gothic times on this half-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Meet the local guide inside the bistro "Hezky Česky", they will be holding a map with the company logo. To avoid delays, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Flash photography
- photography inside
Know before you go
- Please be aware that the local provider can accommodate vegetarian or no cheese requirements, but cannot accommodate both vegetarian and no cheese requirements
- Pickup and drop-off can be arranged for an additional fee of 8 EUR each way, payable in cash or at checkout
- Trip and tour stops are liable to change slightly to reflect the season, vendorsʼ opening hours, and availability, but the full volume of each tour will always be kept