Discover a unique town, inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, admire the beauty of Europe's most famous ossuary, and explore the magnificent cathedrals of the early and late Gothic times.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet the local guide inside the bistro "Hezky Česky", they will be holding a map with the company logo. To avoid delays, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Flash photography
- Photography inside
Know before you go
- Please be aware that the local provider can accommodate vegetarian or no cheese requirements, but cannot accommodate both vegetarian and no cheese requirements
- Trip and tour stops are liable to change slightly to reflect the season, vendorsʼ opening hours, and availability, but the full volume of each tour will always be kept