Discover the best of Kyoto, a city packed with cultural sights and must-see locations, on this tour of the its key highlights. Stroll through corridors of torii gates, discover peaceful Zen gardens, and explore Gion, the city's historic Geisha district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Central post office at the North side of Kyoto station. "Chu-o yu-bin-kyo-ku"(Central Post office) is less than a min walk from the station. Please meet in front of the door closer to the convenience store "Lawson"Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- A child's ticket can be purchased for children between the ages of 6 and 11
- Please note that children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour
- The maximum group size is 12