Hop aboard this sightseeing bus tour, and explore the top attractions in Kyoto with your 1 or 2-day ticket. With departures every 30 minutes and audio commentary on board, enjoy panoramic views from the open-top bus as you explore the city with ease.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- English, Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You can board the bus at any of the stops along the route. The first stop is at Kyoto Station (take the north central exit of Kyoto Station, and you will find the sightseeing bus stop directly in front of the Isetan department store).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Audio commentary is available in English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese.
- Smoking, eating, and drinking alcohol are prohibited on the bus. Only soft drinks with lids (plastic bottles, coffee) can be brought on board.
- The use of umbrellas and selfie sticks is prohibited.
- Children aged 0-5 do not need a ticket if they sit on the lap of an adult passenger with a ticket (one child per passenger with ticket).
- The bus has an open top, so you will be in direct sunlight.
- Buses may not operate in the case of severe weather, such as typhoons or thunderstorms.
- Raincoats will be provided in wet weather.