Explore a secret area in the heart of Kyoto that even locals don't know. Visit nontouristic places that might not be famous, but have a long history. After this tour, you will understand and love Kyoto's history and culture even more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Japanese, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Yumeyakata in 128 Manjūjichō, Shimogyō-ku, Kyoto, 600-8104.Open in Google Maps ⟶