Green tea fans will love this tour to the town of Uji in Kyoto — the home of matcha. A trip to Uji will give you many chances to experience and taste matcha and other types of green tea in a variety of beverages and foods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
At entrance of Keihan Uji station (not JR Uji station). Your guide will be there holding a sign. Uji is about 40 minutes from Kyoto city.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise supplier of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required