Travel through the streets of this stunning town and explore a 400-year-old sake brewing tradition. During the tour, you will spend time at the Gekkeikan Okura sake museum where a brief history of sake will be explained.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
At the front of the SoftBank shop. Address: 4-291-1 Ryogaemachi, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto-fu, Japan, 612-8082. Staff will be there holding an "Arigato Japan" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise supplier of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Guests will have a chance to learn about all the ins and outs of the sake brewing process, but due to sanitation and brewing laws in Japan you will not be able to see the actual sake brewing areas
- A passport copy is required for children aged 10 and older