Make the most of your day and enjoy Arenal Volcano National Park. Cool down at La Fortuna Waterfall, and hike across the Arenal Hanging Bridges. Later, enjoy an option to explore the hot springs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Transfers are included from hotels in Zone 1, including La Fortuna Town, Arenal Country, Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, Los Lagos, Volcano Lodge, Volcano Inn, Arenal Springs, Arenal Manoa, Arenal Paraíso, Montaña de Fuego, Kokoro, Campo Verde, Carlos Lodge, Tacotal, Kioro, Tabacón, Mountain Paradise, Arenal Nayara, Villas Eco Arenal, Silencio del Campo, Royal Corin, Baldi Hot Springs, La Pradera del Arenal, Magic Mountain, and Lomas del Volcan. For hotels in Zone 2, a fee of USD 39.00 is added for transfers. This rate is per service for 1-6 persons at hotels in Arenal, El Tanque Airport, Lost Iguana, Arenal Lodge, El Bosque, and The Springs Resort. For transfers from hotels in Zone 3, the additional charge is USD 48.00. This includes Arenal Observatorio Lodge, and all hotels in El Castillo, Chachagua, and Muelle.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This package requires a minimum of 2 adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must be at least 8 years old
- Child rates apply for children aged 8 to 11 years old
- Activities are operated in English and Spanish