Enjoy the beautiful landscape of rolling hills and fields around Lake Arenal, at the base of Arenal Volcano. Take a 4-hour pedal boarding tour to explore the peaceful lake and get close to nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from selected hotels in downtown La Fortuna.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Waterproof cameras
Know before you go
- To go on their own board, children must be aged 9 or older, weigh at least 66 lbs (30 kg), and be a minimum height of 3 foot 9 inches (120 centimeters).
- The maximum weight limit is 265 lbs (120 kg). Each pedalboard can hold 1 adult and 1 child under 8.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, joint, any heart condition or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- Please note that lunch is not included.
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place.