Explore the Ecocentro Danaus Bio Reserve with a knowledgeable guide and observe local wildlife such as sloths, birds, and butterflies as you walk the forested trail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
• You must validate your voucher and access the Ecocenter at least 10 minutes before the starting timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Insect repellent
- Closed-toe shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Tour is with guides from the Ecocenter; your selected time is fixed and cannot be changed for another time slot
- Tour subject to weather conditions
- Walking distance half a mile but takes around 2 hours to explain / walk / spot wildlife