Go for a hike in the primary rainforest of the Volcan Arenal National Park area and get closer to the flora and fauna on a series of hanging bridges and nature trails.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from hotels in La Fortuna and the Arenal area.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The reserve covers an area of 250 hectares of protected land and the nature trails are about 2 miles (3.9 kilometers) in length. It features 15 bridges, including 6 hanging bridges