Visit an Indigenous village in Costa Rica with the purpose of allowing you to learn about the way of life of these indigenous peoples in the present and what they have done to keep their traditions alive.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operated by a multilingual guide in English and Spanish
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.