Head inside the earth on your visit to Costa Rica, and experience the caves, the underground trails, rivers, and sea beds, and the many rock formations of the Venado Caves. You’ll be led by a certified nature guide on this half-day spelunking adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Transfers are included from hotels in Zone 1, including La Fortuna Town, Arenal Country, Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, Los Lagos, Volcano Lodge, Volcano Inn, Arenal Springs, Arenal Manoa, Arenal Paraíso, Montaña de Fuego, Kokoro, Campo Verde, Carlos Lodge, Tacotal, Kioro, Tabacón, Mountain Paradise, Arenal Nayara, Villas Eco Arenal, Silencio del Campo, Royal Corin, Baldi Hot Springs, La Pradera del Arenal, Magic Mountain, and Lomas del Volcan. For hotels in Zone 2 a fee of USD 39.00 is added for transfers. This rate is per service for 1-6 persons at hotels in Arenal, El Tanque Airport, Lost Iguana, Arenal Lodge, El Bosque, and The Springs Resort. For transfers from hotels in Zone 3, the additional charge is USD 48.00. This includes Arenal Observatorio Lodge, hotels in El Castillo, hotels in Chachagua, and hotels in Muelle.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- To operate, the tour requires a minimum of 2 persons paying as adults.