Visit a Volcanic Crater, This is a great option for trekking lovers , more than 5 miles of moderate trekking with beautiful sceneries. Have a delicious Costa Rican Lunch sharing a table with a Costa Rican Family.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Transfers are included from hotels in Zone 1, including La Fortuna Town, Arenal Country, Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, Los Lagos, Volcano Lodge, Volcano Inn, Arenal Springs, Arenal Manoa, Arenal Paraíso, Montaña de Fuego, Kokoro, Campo Verde, Carlos Lodge, Tacotal, Kioro, Tabacón, Mountain Paradise, Arenal Nayara, Villas Eco Arenal, Silencio del Campo, Royal Corin, Baldi Hot Springs, La Pradera del Arenal, Magic Mountain, and Lomas del Volcan. For hotels in Zone 2 a fee of USD 39.00 is added for transfers. This rate is per service for 1-6 persons at hotels in Arenal, El Tanque Airport, Lost Iguana, Arenal Lodge, El Bosque, and The Springs Resort. For transfers from hotels in Zone 3, the additional charge is USD 48.00. This includes Arenal Observatorio Lodge, hotels in El Castillo, hotels in Chachagua, and hotels in Muelle.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Hiking shoes or tennis shoes, comfortable clothing, raincoat or poncho, insect repellent, change of clothes, and money for snacks, tips, or souvenirs.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age required: 08 years.
- Children's price: 08 – 11 years.
- Good physical condition is required.