Experience La Gomera's Ethnographic Park orchard and Museum, where you'll learn about its people, traditions, lifestyle, and agriculture dating from pre-Spanish times to now.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
- Audio guide included
- German, Spanish, French, English, Russian
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Feeding animals
- Touching plants
Know before you go
- There is a souvenir handicraft shop and restaurant on-site