Snorkel in a small group at the La Jolla Ecological Reserve, rated one of the top ten places in the world for snorkeling.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please check in at the Everyday California shop at least 15 minutes before your scheduled start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Animal sightings are not guaranteed.
- Lockers to hold your belongings while you snorkel are available on-site at the shop for a small fee.
- The Pacific Ocean water temperatures average 63-68°F during the summer months. You can choose to swim in a swimsuit or rent a wetsuit for an additional fee.