Food is an important part of daily life in Bolivia. Experience the rich ingredients, flavors, colors and aromas of the Bolivian kitchen as well as the history behind them.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in San Francisco Square (at the big doors to the church). Look for the guide with the red cap.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please advise all dietary restrictions when booking
- Bring your appetite, ID, comfy shoes and money for extra drinks, tips and the taxi home