Experience the mangrove forest of Langkawi and get the chance to see monitor lizards, fiddler crabs, sea eagles, and other resident wildlife. Meet a local family for a home-cooked lunch and enjoy a refreshing swim in the jungle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Kubang Badak River.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Feeding animals
Know before you go
- Tours are available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM
- The fitness level required is rated very easy
- Wear walking shoes or sports shoes, a hat, T-shirt, and shorts
- Bring your swimming costume, sun protection, a towel, and a change of clothes
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 people
- This is a small group tour of no more than 12 people