Trek the Langtang Valley on an amazing route filled with mountain views and impressive scenic landscapes. Join your guide and porter to experience the Langtang National Park, a unique climate characterized by steep valleys and a lower elevation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At the arrivals terminal of Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. Your guide will waiting with a sign stating your name.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will need to collect a visa upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport-size photos
- You will require a moderate level of fitness and stamina to participate on the trek